It's that time of year again. The time where we make all kinds of resolutions for the New Year that we know we're not going to be able to keep (well, except maybe for that one about perfecting our pie-making game). So we're not going to make some big announcement to our inner self about how we're going to finally lose those pesky few pounds and get guns that could rival Michelle Obama's. We're just going to do it. And we're going to Life Time Riverside to get it done.
This just-opened 15,000 square-foot-plus fitness destination (ground level below Barnes & Noble and Cheesecake Factory) -- the brand's seventh New Jersey location and its second in Bergen County -- was designed as a studio-only space to help you reach your health and wellness goals, while providing the ultimate boutique experience for guests. Featuring premium wood flooring and full-length mirrors, all studios are climate controlled and meet the highest air filtration standards to foster a fresh and exhilarating experience.
Luxury amenities abound at Life Time Riverside, including:
- Two multi-format group fitness studios (with more than 100 signature group classes each week!) outfitted with best-in-class equipment and mounted wall barres.
- A dedicated cycling studio equipped with state-of-the-art bikes and a concert-quality sound and lighting set-up.
- A dedicated yoga studio built with radiant heat panels; mats and blocks are also provided. Ohm, indeed!
- A dedicated Pilates studio furnished with modern equipment including reformers, chairs, and barrels.
- Pristine locker rooms stocked with secure lockers, fresh terrycloth towels, hairdryers, and toiletries by Soapbox (cruelty-free!)
Basically, this is working out at its best. So what do you say, inner self? Whenever you're ready, let the rest of us know. We'll be at Life Time Riverside!
Life Time Riverside The Shops at Riverside 390 Hackensack Avenue, Lower Level, Hackensack