Ah, the feeling of blissful organization, even before 2020 gets into full swing! Sign up now for NKDC’s much loved all-inclusive day camp and know your kids are set for the summer. The beautiful 21+ acre campus features three pools, a sprinkler park, sports facilities, a low ropes course with zip line, air-conditioned nursery classrooms for 3 and 4 year old campers with head counselors who are certified educators, indoor rainy-day facilities and more.
Need more reasons to register for Kaplen JCC on the Palisades’ much loved day camp program? Here’s five (PLUS A SPECIAL OFFER!):
- ACTIVITIES GALORE: Campers, will enjoy the outdoors, learn new skills, make new friends and explore their interests in a warm, friendly, safe environment. Action-packed, fun days are filled with age-appropriate, dynamic programming that includes sports, Red Cross instructional and recreational swim, Tae Kwon Do, yoga, art, drama, dance, music, special events and much more all at their own pace.
- LASTING FRIENDSHIPS: NKDC’s welcoming community is designed to encourage friendships between the kids, new campers are integrated thoughtfully and NKDC “camp friends” love to come back to see each other year after year.
- A TURNKEY PROGRAM: The program is designed to make it EASY for all families. NKDC is all-inclusive, which means lunch, snacks,water bottle, towel service and camp swag are all part of the awesome camp package, so you won’t have to worry about a thing! And working families love our extended care and bus service too.
- TOP NOTCH SWIM PROGRAM: All campers learn to swim at their own pace with certified Red Cross instructors in our Aquatics Center during our instruction period and enjoy splashing around during rec time too.
- VALUES AND COMMUNITY: And NKDC isn’t short on values. Campers learn to take care of their bodies with healthy food, active movement and wearing sunscreen. Counselors teach love and kindness for all people and things, and gratitude for everything. And even the littlest campers assist in keeping common areas clean, self care and respecting our environment.
Why wait until the spring sign up frenzy? Book now so you can be rest assured that your kiddos will be in right hands all summer long and save $25/week on any day or specialty camp when you sign up by April 1st!
JCC camps are open to the community and do fill up quickly - so register now to make sure you’re not closed out. Day camps are offered for children ages 3 through 2nd grade, Specialty camps are offered for children in grades 3 and up. Camps run from June 22 – August 14, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Register online now for all camps. While camps are open to the public, members do get an additional discount. Annual and summer camp family memberships are offered starting at just $250, so if you think membership may be a good thing for you, be sure to ask about it! Visit jccotp.org/camps or call the camp office at 201.567.8963 for more info or to register.The Neil Klatskin Day Camp Kaplen JCC on the Palisades Taub Campus | 411 East Clinton Avenue, Tenafly, NJ 07670 | (201) 567-8963 | www.jccotp.org/nkdc NKDC@jccotp.org