With the cold weather on its way, chances are your go-to date night dining spot—you know, the one with the cozy outdoor patio—just isn’t going to cut it anymore. Tis’ the season for warm leather banquettes, luxurious indoor dining rooms, round tables perfect for gatherings, soul-warming glasses of rustic red wine, and piping hot and hearty entrees (hmm, like a sizzling steak perhaps?). ‘Tis the season for American Cut Bar & Grill.
Offering a “unique and modern take on classic American dishes in a contemporary, casual ambience" The Englewood Cliffs location, a sister concept of American Cut the Steakhouse under the LDV Hospitality brand umbrella, now offers a brand new, mouth-watering menu which includes a variety of Steaks, Chops, Seafood and Pastas.
One look at American Cut Bar & Grill's gorgeous dining room—10,000 square feet of architectural wonder spread over two levels—and you’ll instantly see this isn’t your typical neighborhood restaurant.
Add to that private dining spaces, a luxe craft cocktail lounge (go for the Plank Smoked Old Fashioned), a state-of-the-art sound system, and one of the best executive chef’s around (Anthony Russo, who made Lugo Cucina Italiana such a success), and you’ve got a recipe for one chic dining experience.
It’s also one of the most entertaining, hosting a slew of holiday happenings and weekly events that are quickly making American Cut Bar & Grill a VIP dining destination. Here are just a few of its extra special offerings coming your way:
- Weekday Lunch/Brunch: Starting in late November, get ready for a new mid-day menu full of sandwiches, salads, pre-fixe lunch boxes, and other lighter fare you won’t want to miss.
- Women's Wednesday: Hey, ladies, grab your girls and get ready to groove to Top 40 tunes spun by American Cut Bar & Grill’s resident DJ Elvis Knite while enjoying $5 drink specials.
- Thursday Night Football: Get ready to rumble—and dine in style—while watching the Big Game on a HUGE 120-inch screen. Doors open at 7:30pm, game starts at 8:30pm. Reservations required.
- Friday Night Supper Club: Tristate Entertainment partners Ala A & DJ Nicky Sibilia (resident DJ at Bar Anticipation, in Belmar) provide weekly Supper Club-style music starting at 9PM.
- Cakebread Cellars Dinner (Tuesday, December 6): Enjoy five delicious courses, expertly paired with a flight of five wines from one of California’s finest vineyards. $100 per person plus tax & gratuity. Limited seating; reservations required. Call 201.510.4460 for more info.
- Christmas Eve Dinner: Join American Cut Bar & Grill for its annual Christmas Eve feast! This year, Chef Russo is stuffing guests’ stockings—and bellies—with a very special “Dinner of the Seven Fishes” menu.
- New Year’s Eve 1st Annual Black & White Party: Ring in the New Year in style—and more than a few surprises. Includes a red carpet moment, champagne toast, live music ‘til 1AM, and, of course, watching the ball drop (on a stunning 120-inch screen, no less!).
495 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs 201.510.4460
Closed Monday Tuesday – Thursday: 11:30am – 10pm Friday & Saturday: 11:30am – 11pm Sunday: 11:30am – 9pm Reservations recommended, walk-ins welcome Complimentary valet parking