Back to school or back to the pool? You can have it all at the Kaplen JCC on the Palisades at their free open house on Sunday, September 20 from 1 – 4pm.
Grab the entire family and soak up the last few days of warm, beautiful weather as you enjoy a fun-filled day discovering all the J has to offer, including indoor and outdoor pools, a water park, face painting, moon bounce, an instrument petting zoo, roaming entertainers, a sneak peak at dozens of classes and programs, plus giveaways and discounts galore.
JCC year round offerings include:
• Indoor pools, outdoor pools and outdoor water park
• Red Cross swim lessons for all ages
• State of the art fitness center with over 90 complimentary group exercise classes including Spin, Barre, Pilates, Zumba and more
• Basketball, racquetball and tennis courts
• Complimentary babysitting, ages 6 months to 5 years
• Teen youth fitness center and exercise classes for ages 6 - 13
• Luxurious spa center offering massage, facial, and waxing services
• Renowned nursery school; infant, toddler, and school age children programming; day camp; music, drama and dance schools
• Comprehensive programs for children, teens, and adults with special needs
• Fantastic cultural and learning programming for adults
A variety of membership options are available, including family, single parent family, youth, young adults, individuals, and seniors.
For a limited time, join the JCC and get $150 off membership (through October 31, 2015) and if you join the JCC at the open house you’ll get an additional $50 JCC cash.
Get ready to dive in!
Kaplen JCC on the Palisades
411 East Clinton Ave, Tenafly
Call (201) 408-1448, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit membership to find out more.