Times – and technology -- have certainly changed since we were kids and while we’re really not the “Back in my day ...” types there are certain things we want them to experience the old-fashioned way. Like a super special summer camp filled with 40 DAYS of unplugging, outdoor activities, and a sense of community.
That’s why Deerkill Day Camp is our summer camp savior! Owned by the same family for more than 60 years, the camp still creates a community that gives kids the chance to explore their curiosity, develop new skills, make new friends and, most importantly, have a ton of fun. Under the supervision of an experienced team of kid-friendly counselors and staff (many of them teachers), campers ages 3 to 14 get to experience an entire summer’s worth of awesome athletics, creative and performing arts, and other activities they crave, all while boosting their self-confidence and forming lifelong friendships.
Deerkill’s diverse programs mean each day includes a mix of athletics, swimming and specialty activities, along with lunch and snacks. Activities include professional swim instruction in large heated pools, a wide array of field athletics, tennis, miniature golf, an adventure course and zip line, boating, archery, arts and crafts, ceramics, woodworking, dance, theater arts, and other specialties including nature & science, “garden-to-table” cooking, and more!
And Deerkill makes every camper feel like a VIP. Daily door-to-door transportation on mini air-conditioned buses staffed with professional drivers and bus counselors, gets your campers to and from Deerkill’s gorgeous, 15-acre campground, in nearby Suffern, in style. Plus, unlike many other camps, parents are welcome to visit throughout the summer when it’s convenient for them. There are no extra charges or surprise fees at Deerkill (nope, not even tipping!) and your “all-in” tuition includes the following:
• For the first time ever, 40 days of camp, starting Thursday June 27th through Friday August 23rd!!!
• Camp Monday through Friday 9am through 4:15pm
• Family weekend pool club at no additional cost, which gives families access every Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 5pm plus the 4th and 5th of July.
• Door-to-door transportation by air-conditioned mini-buses supervised by bus counselors
• Hot lunches prepared daily in Deerkill’s own modern kitchen
• Field trips and overnights (based on age group) and all camp supplies
• Ice cream, ices and fruit for afternoon snack
• Daily towel service
• Group photo, camp shirt, backpack, Fall Fest invite, and DVD yearbook
Ready to give your kid the summer camp experience of a lifetime? Choose from convenient 2- to 8-week-long sessions from June 27 to August 23, 2019. But as with most good things waiting for you to scoop them up, time is of the essence (and spots will most likely go quickly). Visit deerkilldaycamp.com to see rates for the 2019 summer and request a brochure. For more information call (845) 354-1466, email firstname.lastname@example.org.Deerkill Day Camp 54 Wilder Road Suffern, NY 10901 (845) 354-1466 www.deerkilldaycamp.com