Whatever your plans are for today, drop ‘em. You just got a better offer. UNIQLO – the hottest global brand to hit Bergen – opens their doors today, Friday September 28th at noon. With specially created product and exclusive deals to celebrate their grand opening, this is an event you don’t want to miss!
• Signature Japanese Engineered Denim $9.90 while supply lasts!
• Men’s & Women’s Premium Down Ultra Light Jackets $49.90 (reg. $69.90, valid 9/28-10/6)
• Men’s & Women’s 100% Cashmere Jackets $49.90 women/$59.90 men (reg. $89.90/$99.90, valid 9/28-10/6)
And just in time for nippy fall weather, the first 500 customers will receive exclusive discounted pricing on Men’s & Women’s Fleece Full Zip Jackets $9.90 (reg. $19.90) and Men’s & Women’s Broadcloth Cotton Shirts $9.90 (reg. $29.90) valid 9/28-9/29
And… there’s more!
• Hello $1,000 Shopping Spree! Spin UNIQLO’s prize wheel for a chance to win UNIQLO gift cards with a grand prize card of $1,000
• 1,000 Free Tote bags to the first 1,000 customers.
(No purchase necessary to participate, one chance per customer, Valid 9/28 -9/29 only)
It all starts today at noon at UNIQLO at Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus.
We’re There….Are You?
Westfield Garden State Plaza
One lucky reader will win a great shopping experience at Garden State PlazaEnter to win!
Hi! I'm searching for a chess class or club for my kindergartner in Bergen County? Any ideas? -Rachel J.
Yes, as a matter of fact we have two. ICA (International Chess Academy) hosts camps, clubs, tournaments and special events in Teaneck and Fair Lawn, so definitely check them out. Or if those areas aren’t convenient, one of the ICA instructors is hosting a club out of the Saddle River Library for ages Kindergarten and up which is broken down by skill level so it makes it easy for kids to learn and not get discouraged.
Do you have a question you want Bergen Mama to answer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org